What types of material is acceptable in the mini bin?
We are licensed to collect Non-Hazardous waster/materials.
Not Acceptable Items:
- Paint & Paint Thinners
- Car Batteries
- Any type of Chemicals
- Fridge/Freezer (ones that still hold Freon)
- Gas Tanks
- Propane Tanks/Bottles
- Construction & Demolition Materials: Drywall, Metal & Non-Treated Wood, Shingles, Concrete, Dirt/Clean Fill etc.
- Household Materials: Furniture, Electronic Equipment, Washer, Dryer, etc.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following methods of payment:
How high can we load the bin?
Safety is a priority for us, and the Ministry of Transportation (MTO) is very strict on over-loaded bins.
The material cannot exceed the top of the bin and must be level. In the event of overfilling, materials above the sides will be levelled off.
Will the bin damage my driveway or property?
To protect your driveway, we lay 2×4 boards with stoppers on the driveway ensuring that bin’s rollers and rails sit on the wood.
- During the hot Summer months, we will not be responsible if the wood sinks into the asphalt.
- If customers prefer plywood to be laid down on the driveway, they are to provide it themselves.
Can you place a bin on the grass?
All bins on site are to be seated on a flat level surface for the safety of all users.
We prefer not to place bins on grass, but if a customer approves of this, we will fulfil their request. Please note that we will not be responsible for any damage to the lawn.
What are your service coverages areas?
We provide dumpster bin rental and junk removal services to:
What are the bin sizes available for rent?
We provide five different dumpster bin sizes for rent:
- 6 Yard Bin (12′ X 5′ X 3′)
- 10 Yard Bin (12′ X 6′ X 4′)
- 12 Yard Bin (12′ X 6′ X 4’6″)
- 14 Yard Bin (12′ X 6’5″ X 5′)
- 20 Yard Bin (12′ X 8′ X 6′)
Am I required to be home when the bin is delivered?
You are not required to be home when the bin is being delivered.
Is there an additional fee if the bin is overweight?
Yes, the extra weight will be charged at $85 per metric tonne.
How long can we keep the bin for?
You can have the bin for four weeks, after that allotted time there will be a $10 charge per day.